Sunday, June 24, 2007

ooh ahh the snow is here

Well it is an early start and I must say I am glad to see the white stuff. I was stoked to be able to get up over the last 2 days. Lake Mountain is my home base when on the skis as it is close to home. Love to drive 1.5hrs instead of 5hrs to Falls. I went up Friday afternoon to get the ski legs back and was greeted by fantastic weather. Not a cloud in the sky and no wind. Skied for around 1.5 hrs. Went back today with the boss to have another go and was greeted by fantastic weather but it was a little icy. Still managed another 2 hrs. I know 30cms isnt much...... but it is enough to chook foot on. Cant wait to see how the rest of the season pans out! Its only 8 weeks till the Hoppet at Falls Creek so hopefully plenty of ski time in the coming weeks.

Ciao....Mak


No comments: