Monday, April 2, 2012

responding to requests

Got a phone call yesterday from Mario telling me his eyes were failing him with age - doesn't apply to his riding and fitness level!
He said it was hard to read the red text, I told him I was going to change the layout, so I have. Hopeful this will make it easier for anyone with some eye issues.
Me, well I am on the improve, going to throw the leg over a bike next week and see what I got - might be very little! The rebuild of the Gellie Roadie continues with parts arriving and I am told Ewen is busy getting the frame ready for the painter - looking forward to getting it back and on it.
Shame I am missing the Autumn weather.... not long till I can enjoy it on 2 wheels.
Get out and rip it!

1 comment:

mars said...

Yay, legend Big Cam!

That was very easy to read, ta mate.

Apparently red is one of those colours prominently linked to colour blindness in blokes, that or I am just getting old.

Hope your recovery is most quick!