Wednesday, September 26, 2012

still here

Life's been real busy, but guess what.... I am still here. I am back on the bike and now rolling on Strava to try and get more enthusiasm and try and beat every mutherfucker I can.
Back on the dirt as the elbow has finally repaired itself so I can rip the trails.
I was so enthusiastic about my return I took the SS 29er out to Smiths and blew my gaskets re acquainting myself to SS MTB action.
Mooter has built himself a Moots 29er up and I have ridden with him a few times - I have to say I am suffering some Ti envy. We even headed down to the You Yangs recently for a pedal together and I was surprised that I enjoyed the place so much, previous trips there had not favoured my return.
Heading back into the hills a bit on the road bike to try and get fit cause this is my summer, I have 3 months off and want to make the most of it and finally get to Mt Buller and some other destinations for some all out fun.
We have a baby on the way due around the same time as the Alpine Classic so this year I will miss it - shame cause it was my favourite week away with a bike.
Noosa is back on the cards shortly and I will have to practise pulling the bike apart and fitting it all in the bag now that the S&S couplers are fitted. Looking forward to hitting it with the Noosa Crew and getting my arse firmly fed to me.
All in all I am ready to have some fun and get back into it. This being said get this blog but under way again.... its been too long!

Happy riding peoples!

No comments: