Saturday, February 2, 2008

almost there

Been a hectic week between hobbling around and sorting out the last fine details for my US/ Canada onslaught. Caught up with Gerro before his departure. I wish him well for Malaysia and the Tour of Langkawi. I caught Shane quickly before he departed yesterday to China to hook up with his lady (saw a cool picture that I will post at some stage when I can get it off my phone).


Got it off the phone!!! China bikes in the snow!!!!

Have been of the bike till today. I headed out for a quick jaunt along the Yarra Trails for a stretch of the legs and a check of the pelvis. I highly recommend the services of an osteopath. Dr Dom at First Place Osteopathy, in Northcote is the man to see. Dr Dom has the magic hand for sorting out the issues that I seem to get myself into.
Not long now till I get on the vomit comet. I have sorted out the ski gear and waxed the skis in preperation for the white stuff. Six weeks of kickn back and cruzing to lots of different places....I cant wait!!
Check back for regular updates, the US adventures of Big Mak and co........
Happy trails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy big guy.....