Sunday, July 24, 2011

relaxing

Been a hectic week here. Our house is underway and I have been up there a lot talking to the builder and following the work. The parents sewer packed it in so had a long couple of nights sorting out that smelly issue.
Balance that out with a full work schedule and staying up late to watch Le Tour, bike riding has taken a back seat. I did get out yesterday for a long roll with Mooter down the beach. Everyone must have been out having a sleep in after watching the last mountain stage of Le Tour cause we didn't really see anyone till almost at Frankston. I started to hit the wall after the coffee stop. The weather was less than inspiring with heavy fog and drizzle and it was bloody cold.
I had planned to get out today on the fat tyres but the weather has turned up wet, might see if drys out a little and take the single speed out to roll over my tired legs from yesterday.
I do see it is snowing so maybe if it continues I might get in a cheeky ski with the family this week.
Happy trails!

No comments: