Thursday, August 9, 2007

back home

After a long trip of over 4000km in the vomit comet I have arrived home. Happy to be home yes......I expected cold weather but it seems we are having a mid winter heat wave! No good for snow!
Anyway the kids were wrapped to see us and could not leave us alone last night. Had a great sleep in my own bed.....got to love sleeping in your own bed.
Plane trip home was dull to say the least. I was surrounded by a tour group of 70 year olds who would not shut up and jibbered the whole way to Sydney, nor would they sit still forever moving around and knocking my seat....bloody annoying when you try to get some shut eye. Couple of pissed miners on the plane aswell upseting some of the passangers with there drunk bullshit escapades. I tell u that when you are my height at almost 2meters it would be nice to get the emergency exit....It shits me when you get on the plane after being told there aint no more seats in that row and find a bloody migit sitting there! Fuck me I love having seats pushed back and crushing the old knee caps. The kid infront of me kept pushing back his arm rest into my knee cap so I kept putting it down again. He finally looked around and I smiled....... "Thats my knee cap your hitting"...... "sorry, sorry mister" he said and promptly stopped trying to crush my knees. Adventures of the vomit comet....got to love modern air travel!
Got to Sydney and found that nothing is open past 9pm....dinner came out of the vending machine! Wholesome chippies!!!!
Anyway back to reality and on the ski's to get the body organised for the Birkie at the end of the month!
Happy trails

the kids...happy as always

No comments: