Friday, November 30, 2007

The gorilla


Ok people it has arrived...... Mt beautiful 29er from the big S. The shop called me on Monday arvo and I was down there as fast as jack rabbit. I was excited to say the least. It is a fantstic looking machine and once I had all the SRAM and shimano drive train off and put the single speed stuff on I was fuckn wrapped and pumped for a pedal. The frame is M5 tubing and finished in a matt black and blue paint (goes well with the blue White Industries chain ring). The bike is a monster on the trail, it handles the windy single track well and rolls over everything I have thrown at it so far. The test will be this weekend at the KONA 24.
So today is pack up and drive day to forest for the KONA.....should be a blast. Pitty one of our team members is unable to attend ( I promise we will have heaps of fun for you and remind you every chance we get!!!). Will post upon returning with lots of photos.


The build
Stumpjumper 08 29er
Reba SL for with remote lockout
White Industries ENO SS Crank
Chris King Cogs and spacer kit
Shimano hubs laced to DT rims (factory)
Izumi chain
King Cages

Big thanx to Le Tour for the assistance in getting the bike sorted!!

No comments: