Friday, November 16, 2007

trail rash

mmmm got to love this fine weather we are having here in melburn at the moment. Nothing but clear skies, warm sun and little wind, makes perfect time for riding a bike. Decided today after a decent sleep in and a big breaky that I would head out on the dirt for a couple of hours and work on the tan. Drove out to lysterfeild, parked the car and jumped straight into the trail head. Got about 30 seconds from the car into the newly cut trails and dropped myself on a non technical switchback. Fuck me it hurt, took all the impact on my left knee. Kept going but the further I rode the more it stung. So after an hour I called it a day and headed home!!
Got to love the fun of cleaning out the wounds in the shower!!!!!
Good news at hand that my 29er might be here before the Kona 24hr. I am happy it is almost here. I was getting over the revised delivery dates from Specialized. The other great news is I am going to get reaquainted with the white stuff in the northern hemisphere early next year including one loppett race in Canada.....cant wait.

No comments: