Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lazy

Well I have been on nights for the last 3 weeks....over them completely. Combine nights with some extemes of weather (stinking hot 30's one day.....pissing rain the next) and my trashed knee, I havent managed to get out on the bike all week. Hooked up with Ritchie E for a trip up them far hills. Thank god he was on hid first week back from a month of layoff..... he was gentle on me! Boy I was feeling it today up the 1:20 climb. Had a nice coffee at the top and a conversation covering all the things that are wrong in our worlds.... a most enjoyable day...thanx Ritchie

oh 7 days till we are kicking it at the KONA 24hr...cant wait and I have got everything crosssed for the arrical of the Stumpy 29er before I head to the race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it`s Monday and i`m looking for a fix??????.
P.S Nice pic of rowday on the new yeti cross bike on chris winn site .
cheers Rolf