Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its the silly season



Christmas has crept up on me again at a unbelievable rate again. Seems like only yesterday that I was in the middle of the ski season. I approach this time of year with as much humour as possible but find it amazing how much people lose their brains and drive like absolute dildo's.
I hit the new shopping centre last Saturday (big mistake) and found people in full purchase mode. Too many people for my liking. It is almost time to stop attending shopping centres for the next 5 weeks to avoid being crumpled to death by mad Christmas shoppers! This is the time of year that I would love to disappear somewhere and have a holiday with little fuss.
It was amazing driving home the other night from work to see that on the 1st of December that people had managed to get up Christmas lights.
The frame is on ebay and slowly gathering momentum, so hopefully it will go for a decent price. I scored a deal on ebay twice in the last 24 hours picking up a new King headset for the new build and some tubes (10 to be precise) for the 29er. Everything at the right price helps!
Off tomorrow night for the first of the twilight dirt crits locally which I am looking forward to. Should be fun cruising down and back by various trails!
Season greetings!

No comments: