Tuesday, December 9, 2008

not long now

Take it for what you want. It could mean Christmas is around the corner, the weekend is a little closer or in my case only a few weeks till I pack my crap for here. It is not long till I am skiing under this sign on my way out training and even racing!

I cant wait for the return to the snow and have been doing some specific training for it, including some long kms on the bike. Speaking of the bike I had word from the frame builder that the frame has been pushed forward in the list and was being started yesterday. Fingers crossed that it may arrive either before or just after christmas which will be gold for the planned camping trip to Forrest in the Otways for a few days of trail riding! I have order the required parts for the build including a few bits from King and Thomson that will match my White industries parts.
I am looking forward to Revolution 4 next week, should be a good night for a few pre christmas beers and shooting the shit with some familiar faces.
Happy trails!

No comments: