Thursday, April 2, 2009

fatties

Attended the FTF Wednesday ride last night. Shortest attended ride by myself cause I got lost! The speed was on by a few that made the majority suffer. I got gaped and there was no coming back. As I missed a turn and then continued apparently on the right path, but I was unsure the exact direction of the ride and cut my losses and headed home. There was none of the usual waiting at points along the way... it was all go, go ,go.
Gav stuck in there on the 29er single speed and finished with the front group. Gav said that there were a few falls but no one stopped to check on people.... uncool! I guess I could rave on about things from here and sound full of sour grapes, but the reality is why bother some would get it most wouldn't.
Hopeful to get out with Jase on Sunday for a trip around the trails in Smiths Gully, and get some other km's in over my four days off. Last real chance before the BMC.

No comments: