Sunday, October 11, 2009

its on again - SSSS

Thats right people the urban epic (or as I call it the Single Speed Super Sunday) is happening again next Sunday. Usual starting point check the Flat Hill site for details!
Been a average week of riding, had a mechanical that ended my ride yesterday 20 mins in, the bb needs new bearings this week, so slightly frustrating week of training. The gym however continues to be enjoyable and I am averaging 3 trips a week.
With the first enduro race of spring for me in a few weeks it is time to step up the volume, so next week will be big, hope the rain holds off. After Tuesdays lashing of rain I have been on the interweb and pick myself up a rain jacket (never been one for a jacket) as I was so wet and cold both on Tuesday and on the Tee Pee Epix.
Not much else to report....
Happy trails

No comments: