Saturday, November 14, 2009



A very quiet week with only 3 trips to the gym and a single road ride on Tuesday. It appears that I have come down with the mother of all head colds as I am truly drowning in my snot. If only I had a tap in my head to turn off the constant flow of goop.
To add to the confusion I had to also get vaccinated for the H1N1 flu or Swine as it is known at work this week. The H1N1 has reappeared in Melburn this week and after looking after people in trouble with it I don't want to join them.... nasty stuff. The vaccination has probably added to the joys of the head cold.
I arranged for the gym to swap around my program with a instructor and after 1 session with a few squats and lunges added in I am feeling it big time today.
In a moment of confusion this week (most likely from my head cold) I entered myself in the Otway Odyssey. Mad I hear you say, well I might agree with you, but it gives me something to aim for. The boss cleared me to do it as long as the baby doesn't turn up early..... fingers crossed although I might want it to come early cause it will be a day of pain!
The picture up top is one of the current set up with the rigid front end. Looks sweet I think..... will be dropping my forks off to get the bushes done so I have something to ride in Feb at the Otway.
Not much else to report bar off to Simon's wedding tonight which should be a blast....
Happy trails

No comments: