Monday, February 1, 2010

racing weight

This book should be arriving in my hot little hands for me to read very soon. It has come to my attention especially since rooting my back that some kilos could be removed from my frame. I have heard a bit about the book and am keen to see if it can help me achieve some goals for the year.
My back is on the mend and I am going to be hitting the trails later this morning to get the back moving again. I have a rub booked in to help try and relieve the tension issues that I seem to have accumulated over the last few months. More osteo time this week which will be needed after racing tomorrow night and hopefully the Fatties ride on Wednesday night if my body holds together.
Its come to the time of the year where ski preparation enters my mind, so a return to the running and pole bounding is about to start this week and in the next week or two a return to the roller skis. Also the Winter Olympics start soon so this will inspire some more training with winters goals in the back of the brain.
I have decided to give myself the goal of the Marathon Champs in April (now that I have some gears as a option if needed) and have entered myself for a session of pain in the 90km veterans class. Should be good fun and seeming that the Otway has slipped by the wayside now gives me a focus.
Life otherwise is cruising and the count down to the new edition is underway well and truly. Installed the baby seat today so it is coming closer to reality as we are in the last 4 weeks of the pregnancy. Looking forward to meeting the little one as most days I feel them kicking away doing aerobics in the bosses belly.
Happy trails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Idle Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]