Friday, December 31, 2010

Last ride for 2010

Got a ripper of a ride in today that broke me in a big way. 1900mts vertical gain and 110kms with the end of the ride finishing in 35 degree heat which I was glad was not 43 degree heat.
Rolled out with Mario, NZ Gav and 2 other guys for a Mario lumpy ride around the northern parts of outter Melboure. Rode through Nutfield, Cottles Bridge, Panton Hill to name a few. The col of the day was the climb to Kinglake and the descent back down made up for it. I was glad to get of the bike at the end of this little jaunt, but still had to front up for a afternoon of work.
It has shown me that whilst I am improving I still have a way to go before the Alpine in 4 weeks time.
Anyhow HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you out on the road or trails in 2011!

No comments: