Saturday, February 5, 2011

Standstill

Not much going on here at the moment. I have hit a brief period of standstill for various reasons. After the Alpine Classic I struggled with motovation after running myself into the red zone. I also had to work and with family commitments I was time poor for any bike related activities.
The weather aint been very friendly this week with the mercury into the high temps meant that after sleeping all day after working night shift, I was not too keen to cook it up on two wheels of any veriaty. Now with the weather going to the extreme here of flash flooding and tropical down pours fom the left over of TC Yasi it looks like bike time over the next couple of days is a big no option. I might pull out the chariot and drag Jnr out for a roll or even get the CX SS out for a pedal on the bike path.
Still planning on the Crazy 6hr at the You Yangs next week, so I will be rather fresh and maybe a little underdone but looking forward to ripping it on the SS as it will be the first race since the Worlds in NZ back in October.
Happy trails!

No comments: