Tuesday, November 1, 2011

back on it

Well its taken some time, lots of frustration but I am back on the 2 wheels. It has been a busy 2 months off the bike and November aint going to be any different. I have made the consious decision to get it sorted and get back on it and take some control cause I need the frustration relief that exercise, specifically cycling gives me.
I might have a call up for the Garmin 24hr for a team of male 6ers but I will have to see what comes of it.... more info when I know.... better fit in some single track time.
Mario has organised the Smiths Gully Christmas ride again for a Tuesday night in early december that I am foaming at the mouth to get to as I am suffering from 2 issues

1. a severe lack of dirt time
2. Ross who owns the general store makes the most kick arse burgers going

Plans from here are light on. Racing really has drawn to a close for this year as I have little time to actually get it done. Once the house is completed in the next 2 months I can then re focus for some events in 2012. My main goal is to get5 my shit organised for the Alpine Classic at the end of January and I figure from now there are some serious diet changes to facilitate some loss of bulk to aid me getting over them small hills.
Happy trails

No comments: