Saturday, September 8, 2007

carbon driven


Found these shots on the web @ cyclingnews whilst killing some time. Looks cool but is limited to Spot brand bikes at this stage. You need special drop outs to run this gear so it rules out anyone else being able to give it a go......interesting...will it catch on?




Discovered it was spring today whilst at Lysterfeild having a pedal. Bloody magpies are in action. This bird saw me from at least 100m and got his shit together to dive bome the fuck out of me (good interval work!!!). Loving this weather at the moment especially when on the dirt.
Also found a new way to torture myself. Its called moose hoofs (running hill intervals with nordic skiing poles)....this shit will get me fit for my OS ski trip next year!....more details in a later post.

No comments: