Sunday, September 2, 2007

night shift

Got to love being awake all night. I dont but do it cause I have to. Plenty of web surfing is done if it is not too busy at work. Found the site I love singlespeed. I have added it to my favorites, it's worth checking out if you are interested. Has some cool shots of trails in the US.
With the travel lately around Victoria I have hit some breweries in the North East. The first was a haunt of mine in Bright. Bright brewery is a great place to sit outside on a sunny day and kick back with one of their nice brews. The Bright Brewery's Hellfire has made it as the brew of the month.
I also made it to the Beechworth Brewery.....found it hidden behind the main street. Definately worth a look and a sample of the brews. Be great after a hit out at the MTB park.
later......

No comments: