Sunday, September 30, 2007

Work work work!

Ok I have been slightly busy last fortnight with lots of overtime to pay for the upcomming snow trip to the US/ Canada and to pay off my new 29er. I am slight tired of seeing the four walls at work and watching daylight slip past me.There has been many a sick patient at work, thats a good thing cause it means extra work for me if I want it (ching ching ching). Not to worry as I did manage to get out on the road bike a little (boy did it hurt...muscle memory has failed me). Even managed to hook up with Az and get a lazy brew ride in (cause we were rooted from work) and have a decent catch up!
Hopefully this week will be less hectic ( I did manage 26hrs overtime this fortnight) and the weather friendly enough to let me out and about on the bike and roller skis. Managed to see a band called Daughtry....not bad ( I was a sceptic cause he had been on the US Idol, Hey I would see them again).
Glenvale crits start next sunday, something to enjoy....... (1 hour of pain). I will be racing myself back to fitness and am looking forward to giving the crit season a decent stab.

over and out

p.s. Good to see a aussie smashing up the worlds U23 road race. Young Wes Saulzberger pulled off a 2nd! Tonite the men have a go so good luck to Gerro and TLowe and hopefully they can get a aussie up for a win!

No comments: