Friday, September 21, 2007

mail call

Ok I must admit that I love getting mail. Dont know why but always have, just like having some in the mail box for me....
I had a nice box delivered this week with my DOPERS SUCK gear. It will be a nice addition for the wardrobe. i kn ow Im getting on the bandwagon aswell but fuck it.... i agree with it so why not!



I recieved some sad news yesterday about Andy White. Some might know him from track racing others from his website fxyomatosis (check it on the sidebar). He was training last week and had a misfourtunate mishapp.... over the bars landing straight on his head. This fall resulted in him breaking some of his cervical vertabrae. He is now sporting a lovely halo thoracic brace.....not a good look! But luckily he has not suffered spinal cord injuries and is fully mobile and not looking at needing four wheels instead of two to get around. I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

No comments: