Friday, March 14, 2008

jet lag

Well after a 18 plus hour flight home from Vancouver I am feeling the effects of a late Aussie summer. I have come back to days of stinking heat. It has been 38 -40 degrees C that last 2 days which I am finding hard to comprehend after the last few weeks in minus temps. I have not as yet escaped on a bike but will hopefully get out on the weekend. I have some photos from the weekend race which I will post.
Caught up with some of the local crew including the infamous Chris Winn who is heading off at the end of the month to a career on the road in the US.... best of luck to him and the spoils of his sucess (check out his blog!!...worth a read).
Anyway short one as I am rooted!!!


the mad dash at the start which ended with some crashes in the field




The end of lap one and feeling a little worse for wear chasing down a local


The sight in the finish chute was of a crushed man and my heart rate at 195bpm....glad it was over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back ..........