Friday, March 28, 2008

working for the man

OK busy week has now ended. I am currently working in a office setting which, well is OK but it has eaten into the riding time a bit. Its not what I aspire to but a change is good. Managed on hit out yesterday and got wet and muddy for it riding home from work on around 65% single track which aint to bad (lots of water on the trail after 30+ mm of rain in 24 hrs). Saw some more trails I have to explore but was running out of light and was cold and wanting dinner. I have to do a decent session tomorrow regardless what mother nature is going to throw at me cause I have entered the BMC race in April so I need to get my legs back on track post the holiday. So off to the local trail system for a bit of a smash session in the mud. Say hi if you see me out there!
Whilst doing that I will have my mind in a happy place!



Tracks!

No comments: