Saturday, June 7, 2008

work, work and more work

Ok I have finally cracked after a very long week of work. The last two 14 hour shifts have done my head in. No time for bikes this week as I aint been here to get any riding done (been leaving in the dark and coming home in the dark). I did manage to get back on the rollerskis only to destroy a wheel and leave it a smoking mess..... issue is I have to source a new set of wheels for them. Speaking of wheels my white industries hubs have been laced and are almost ready for the pick up from Dan at Shifter Bikes. The order has been placed with Webcyclery for the freewheels.....oooo the joy!
Today it is coffee time and read the paper before returning to the ICU to continue on my weekly grind of work...... always someone needing a problem sorted. This picture will help me think of better things rather than busted people!

No comments: