Tuesday, September 9, 2008

springtime

Spring has hit Melburn this week and it is nice I guess. The snow is holding just I haven't been able to get there to ski it. Maybe this week, or I have to face the fact that the season is over and put the skis away. I had a week off post the You Yangs to recover a bit as I was tired after the last few weeks of skiing and driving. I managed to have a final hit out with Mister Sister yesterday after work and I suffered like a dog. Enjoy Queensland my friend and we will keep you informed of the adventures via the blog.
I have no speed at the moment and the heart is trying to rip out of my chest on every climb whilst on the bike. The bike fitness will come back fast so all I need to do is ride. That will the plan as I have 5 days off coming up. I am planning a few rides including a pedal with Jason from the Felt Epix fame on the single speeds which no doubt result in me being smashed. Might try the trails in Blue Tongue and the local area if I get the chance.
All the bikes need some mechanical stuff done (the gorilla just got the clean up today and hopefully that dreaded death grone from the bb is over!) on them so that is the plan this week as well as the workshop clean up.
Racing plans are coming together with a dabble at the You Yangs Yowie for some fitness and more than likely the Gravity 12 hour if we can get the crew sorted out.......
Trails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Big guy i`m keen to do the 12 hour if your looking a team mate.
cheers Marty.(mr january)