Sunday, September 28, 2008

commute

I have decided that in order to get the bike legs back that I will commute to work. Not a bad ride 50 mins each way tapping over the legs. The last 2 days have been perfect with little traffic. Tomorrow might be a different story commuting in traffic but time will tell if it helps me. The 05.30 wake up call is early but hey I realised how much I have missed being out on the bike in the dawn.
Off to the Yowie next week. Looks like Jason from Felt Epix might join me (come on Jase you know you want to!!!) for a lap of the race. Decided on the 33km distance cause
A) I'm not fit..... yet
B) there is some nasty climbing on a Single Speed
C) Mentally one lap is enough.

Happy trails

2 comments:

Jason Jackson said...

I am trying… really hard!

Ash Thomas said...

I'll second that, he is really trying ;)










thats a joke, people...