Friday, June 4, 2010

gone

Another week over, super fast again. Quiet one with commuting and not much else other than work and family time split days off so I could have my wallet emptied by the dentist (I am in the wrong business!!).
For those who are interested here is a shot of the flyer for the cyclocross events this winter, get on down if ya are keen, just have to have either a 3 race permit or a CA licence.



Called into the new home of Shifter to check out the space and pick up a new wool walz cap to keep my head warm on the early mornings I am posting at the moment. Very cool space with some prime pieces of cycling history (the Motorola bike) good service, and those hard to find parts. Dan said he still had a way to go with getting the place perfect, but in my eyes it was looking good. You can find the studio above Knog in Chapel St, Prahran.
Elbow and shoulders are causing me grief so I am off for some sorting out next week and hope a bit of a rub and manipulation by the hands of a osteopath can get me sorted. Hopefully will get back into them hills soon for some winter riding either on the road or mud....
happy trails!

No comments: