Thursday, November 4, 2010

its got to start somewheree

So made it to the Fatties and hooked up with Neil, so the Wednesday night pain plan is now in effect. Lets face it, lots of rain and some rather high water was going to result in some detours. We did get some single track in and met up with a few of the other local lads. Bellie joined us for a pedal back out towards home and for a roll around Han's loop which still had some rather wet spots. Still good to get out and stretch the legs, as I had not gotten out since getting home a week ago.
Neil has a few shots of the water on his blog.
I was hurting myself a little last night and really struggling to hold wheels even though I had some gears..... I really need to get my shit sorted out.
Back to rolling to work on the daily commute from tomorrow, looks like the weather for the next few days will be sweet, but due to the water damage on some of the bike paths I will have to make a few short detours.... all will be sweet.

No comments: