Thursday, June 30, 2011

Layin low

It's been a busy time for us as we have our renovation at our house starting. I have also started a new job recently so I have been super busy with no time for two wheels.
I have thrown a leg over a bike twice this week so it's not all bad. I must admit that the fitness has really taken a hit. I have been chewing the bars in a big way on the rides this week. Sickness for a month has been a bitch but it has almost completely gone now bar a nasty cough. Guess chewing the bar is part of getting bike fit again..... Back to square one!
I did hit up some sweet trail on Monday that had Gav and me smiling ear to ear. I need to keep riding the trail system we rode more often cause it is the perfect place to work on skills and fitness.
I need really to get back into the workshop and get the SS sorted for some nice simple laid back riding that I have missed in a big way. Gears are fine but the simple roll of a SS is good for the soul!
Happy trails!

No comments: