Saturday, June 18, 2011

On hold

Life has thrown a few curve balls lately. I ended up sick again last weekend which wiped me clean off my feet.... lets say I saw the inside of a bucket way too much!
I have been lucky on my work front and scored 2 new jobs in the last month that will keep me occupied and very busy but allow me to commute on those days so bike time is looking up.
Our house renos are about to start so I have some serious shit to sort out this week so I guess that means no bike time this week till I get everything squared away.
New brakes are on the gorilla and all they need is some hose shortening, bleed and bed in.... will be good to have her ready to roll.
New rubber for the geared niner are on and ready to roll. Nice big 2.3 Gato's.... should make sticky mud less of a issue for this winter.
Only thing I am really spewing about is missing the first round of Dirt Deeds CX tomorrow at Darebin Parklands due to work commitments..... always round 2!
Get out there and enjoy it!
Happy trails......

No comments: