Thursday, June 9, 2011

light at the end of the tunnel

Sickness starting to lift and I feel pretty reasonable today in comparison to earlier in the week. The drugs are doing their thing for me and clearing up this version of man flu.
Weather has been pretty shit and I am glad I forced myself out on the bike on the weekend. Wet weather tires ordered and instead of Rampages it will be Gato's, as rampages are a hard thing to come by even on the web. Thinking that I will run a old set of wheels for the geared rig for winter as don't want to totally root my current wheel set rolling the rest of winter.
This weather as led to a awesome dump of snow which means that it time to strip the summer coat of the skis and get em ready for the season. If I continue to improve there is the slight chance of strapping my ski's on this weekend to maybe blow out the cobwebs!
Happy trails

No comments: