Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Great way to start a day

I am lucky sometimes when things pan out my way. As a shift worker I can sometimes start late. This is handy when you want to get in a ski which I did this morning. It had rained overnight resulting in a crispy surface. Got out on the classics for a 2 hr burn session. Weather was perfecto....lots of sun and not too much wind.

Found a igloo but no eskimo's!


Another sign to add to the collection....rocks eh...no shit, thats why it is called Lookout Rock
Driving home I swang past Lilydale airport...shit these planes scare me as the come into land.

Anyhow hopefully some more snow later this week with some nasty weather predicted...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

T(e)! said...

Nice. I haven't been out on the classics for a couple of years, but got a weeks skiing next week. Time to get the cobwebs off the wax box!