Sunday, July 29, 2007

Night Riding

Well I had a offer to good to refuse last night. Got to love night riding. I love the sensation of plowing down the single track in a tunnel of darkness all apart from the HID light on your head. Two of the boys from work (mister sisters Trent and NZ Gav) wanted to head out for a session along the Yarra Trails.
It was a fun outing as I had not been down there for a number of weeks and Gav took me on some trails I have not been on before. Saw the usual wildlife including one fast moving....no arguments...thanks for disturbing me..wombat. Got ourselves nice and muddy from the recent rains....some of these trails just soak up water and hold on to it. Its pretty cool that we have access to these trails smack in the burbs so close to the city.
I am regreting it today as I have had the flu the last couple of days and have now this morning awoke with a fantastic case of bronchitis from the damp....some what fresh conditions. So a day of putting up the feet and taking some drugs to rid this shitty flu thing!

No comments: