Monday, July 9, 2007

Meet Ernie

Now there are some things that amaze me. One is the pets people have. Ernie is owned by the guy renting the house across the street. I first heard of Ernie when TC told me that she had met Ernie in the park across the road. Thinking Ernie was a dog I asked "what breed of dog is Ernie?" TC replied "no Ernie aint no dog, he is a goat"....what the? Our neighbour takes him into the park on a lead for fresh grass. Ernie lives in the backyard and has eaten everythink including the ivy, bamboo and any other thing you can think of. Now I often see Ernie when coming home on the bike or in the park with the dogs. Ernie is a funny animal...call his name and over he comes for a handful of what ever as long as it is green and leafy.


TC and I have had a couple of epic days of skiing. To many early starts, 600km of driving and 60km's km's have been skied by us in the last 3 days with plenty of hill repeats for strength training. I know it doesnt sound much to the cyclists out there but try it and see how you feel!!!! Today after feeling sore and sorry at the start I found I was flying, so the form is coming for the Birkie at the end of August. We are smashed so have decided to have a rest day tomorrow and hit the snow again Wednesday. It's TC's birthday tomorrow so best be doing some shopping for it!!!
Ciao

No comments: