Friday, January 11, 2008

Dirt Crits

Dirt Crits run by the local club, Deluxe were on this week. I didnt make it cause of the in laws birthdays but I heard it ws a good friendly turn out. Been a shit week for me with the weather reaching the high 30's and low 40's so I didnt get out much when combined with work. Heading out early tomorrow in the morning for a pedal at lysterfeild with the boys.
Next 3 weeks are crucial for me to get my fitness sorted for the up comming ski trip to Canada and the US. So back on the roller skis for a few smash sessions combined with some moose hoofs and a couple of long rides minus the beer factor will get me rolling in the right direction. I am still trying to decide whether to do a half or full marathon distance in the ski race I am planning at Sovereign Lake in early March.
Looking forward to Sunday for the show down at the road nationals...yep Im still up for the feed zone team for the Credit Ag boys!!!! plenty of photos to be taken.
Happy pedaling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Mak,next time your heading to the park
Give me a call..............