Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Well my new year started with some luck work wise as I managed to get both New Years eve and night off from work which meant that I could relax some more. Indoor activites were a bit of a must as the temp hit the 40's in Melburn. I did head out New Years day for a mountain bike ride at lysterfeild. It was hot to say the least with the temp already in the 30's when I awoke. I headed out there expecting to see no one and riding offroad was a better option than getting skittled on the road by some fucken fool who had not slept and was snorting coke off the dashboard on the way to Summer Daze!!!!
Pulling in to the car park I saw Marty which was a bit of a suprise. Marty saunted over looking a little hot and bothered after his 2hr plus ride already in the hades kitchen heat. After a little small talk and shooting the shit we headed out for a lap of sweat around the park. He was into the 29er thing (come on Marty there is always room for another bike.....) and was wrapped to see my new bike. He was telling me about his new aquistion of a Litespeed owl hollow dualy that he has converted to a single speed. Sounds like the bussiness......
After smashing my way through the Blair Witch trails Marty though that turn the screws up on me was a good idea.... I was cooking it up big time and watched Marty slowly disapear into the distance. The heat out there was increadible and boy was I glad the ride was over once at the carpark again. Marty informs me that he is a avid reader of this blog, if not more for the pictures.... heres one for you Marty!



Off to the Bay Classic this week to watch some freinds smash it up in the first races of 08....should be a nice few days of cycling action and shooting the shit with like minded people!!!

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice.........