Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NAHBS 2009

For those who dont know about this thing called NAHBS , it is the North American Handbuilt Bicycle Show. It is a week end early in the year where some small and big volume producers get together and show off the best they have. I love a hand crafted bike, I am not to keen on the carbon that was presented this year but the steel and ti frames are works of art. After owning a steel lugged road frame from the age of 14 (custom built with everest lugs, and I still ride it now!) and recently having custom steel frames built for me by Gellie Custom, I swear by the beauty and the ride these frames can offer. Some dont date and look as good as they day they were lovingly built. Anyway enough of the shit spin, make up your own mind and check out the links and the photos.



This took overall best lugged bike by Ellis


Got to love lugged frames and perfect paint!


If 29er wheels aint big enough go for a 36er by black sheep out of colorado!

Other happenings are the near completion of my Gellie CUstom road frame which is having the last touches done to it. Photo's will be up soon enough!
Happy pedaling!

No comments: