Friday, June 12, 2009



Got one of these baby's this week. A nice Brooks Professional saddle in honey brown to match the bar tape. If Brooks saddles are good enough for the likes of past euro pro's such as Tom Simpson then it should suit me. I do note they are hard but got plenty of time to break it in. I think it has come up well on the bike.



Off to Brisvagus tonight for a few days of riding and a catch up with Mister Sister. Should be a great weekend, although doing the 160km ride to Noosa on Sunday will test me. Need a bunch ride like this one below!



Found this on my face book today from Simon. Simon is in Aspen doing some altitude training with the big boys from the European races in preparation for the TDF. Not everyday you get to head out with the likes of Lance and Levi. Imagine trying to hold these wheels at altitude!

Other news is that I have had my first ski of the season at Lake Mountain. Great snow, the forrest is burnt but still looks great. Will post some photos when I down load them. Had a hit out for 2hrs of classic skiing on fresh dry snow. Feeling it today but it is the combination of work and play!
Happy trails

No comments: