Tuesday, June 9, 2009

weather for polar bears


Winters first major cold snap is here. Hey I am happy cause it might give me some skiable snow later in the week, but the rain is keeping me off the bike. I like it when the weather report is expecting snow on the nearby hills. Brings a smile on the dial
I am hitting Brisvagus on the week end for a weekend of riding, including a little ride to Noosa. I have not been on a bike since the CTS 10 days ago.
My training the last week has been running, and a bit of strength training, so next weekend will be interesting...... should be OK just take it easy and let the day roll on.
I am hoping to get the 29er back together this week with a new front wheel and get the fork redialed after its loving.
So I sit here tapping on the keys writing this and having a fresh brewed coffee watching the rain tumble down. Warm in here cold out there.... what to do?
Updated my race calender with my XC ski race plans for winter snow depending. Some serious traveling will be involved but hey to do what you love, what does it matter. Only one bike race over winter which will be part of the CTS series in a team of 3 with Gav and Marty (I will be in touch soon Marty!).

Happy trails!

1 comment:

rocky j said...

Cam,Team kit has been ordered and the tent spot has been ok`d with bbs.
cheers Marty.