Tuesday, May 18, 2010

cool videos

Coastal Crew who were responsible for the Sandbox video I posted a weeks ago have a website with some awesome video. Check out here. Whilst not a freerider/ downhiller myself I can recognise the talent these boys possess and it does make you want to get out there and play in the dirt! Footage like this does make you want to find the best trail just like Jase and Ash over at Felt Epix have been trying to do for the last few years.



Not much else in my world just doing the commute to work (I am loving it to tell the truth as it clears my head), I have opted out of the Bendigo race for a bit of time around here. Plus I can get 3hrs of riding done here with out the 2hrs of commute to Bendigo. I think I will spend some of the weekend in the dirt playing on the SS!

Later

No comments: