Sunday, August 7, 2011

good week

Managed to have a solid week despite heaps going on. Happy with how I feel. I managed to get a 100km in the bank yesterday down the beach for some long slow kms. Managed to miss the rain which was nice.
Did loose the last mudguard out of my set of Crud Roadracers from a bit of tree on the way home from St Kilda. They are a great idea but a little flimsy and as I found if a stick does get caught up the main plastic guard will snap on you. I have gone back to a wider set of SKS guards as I have found these best on a road bike with limited clearance. Hindsight has taught me that next time a custom frame is built to ensure that I can fit in a set of guards on proper mounting points.
So time to get off here and organise my stuff for another week of commuting and work out what days I am riding to work.
Happy trails!

No comments: