Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Solid times

Man with this awesome weather I have been lucky with getting out. I have had a few runs up to Smiths Gully for some single track time and some time up the hills in the Dandenongs. It has been a busy time with managing our renovation whilst on holidays but still I have made 2 wheels a priority.
I have taken today off as I am feeling a little worn out today but will be back out tomorrow with a ride out to the Yarra Valley as we want to go to the Healsville Sanctuary for a look with Jnr.
I have lined up some friends for a dirt adventure on Friday with the destination still to be sorted. I am thinking of getting a leg over the SS soon as the my fitness has improved.
I must say that I am starting to feel more solid on the bike and hope that if I keep this up that cracking my goal of the 200km Alpine in January next year should be on the cards.
Keeping it short and sweet.
Happy trails!

No comments: