Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fun in the sun

After a hectic couple of days last week on the bike with various crews I have come away to Noosa for some R&R.
Last week saw me hook up with Mooter and Moody for some trail time which ended with both Moody and me taking some off time trailside which was bloody funny. I had a light ride across to the outlaws on Saturday followed by a hit out with Diesel and his crew early Sunday on some awesome trails.
Travel day yesterday and boy am I glad we got here in one piece with all our gear and fuss free. Put the bike back together last night and had a lazy roll down the beach today for a couple of hrs. Not to shabby. Now I am watching a tropical storm roll in and listening to the putter patter of the rain on the balcony. If I win tattslotto you know where to find me.
Hoping to get out with a local bunch a couple of times bit we will see with family commitments.
Happy trails!

No comments: