Monday, May 19, 2008

checking out the local

I headed out for a quick look at part of the loop that the Felt Epix boys did with the Dickies last week. Happy to see some great trail that had recently been built which was sweet to ride but fairly wet after the rain of the weekend. I had ridden part of the loop many years ago and am glad to see that people have continued to ride it and break it in. I was only out for around a hour as that's the limit of the ankle at the moment. As the light was failing I lost the trail and took a wrong turn and popped up on a private drive way... oh well shit happens. But worth more a look and a good one to throw in to a loop through the Fourth Hill loop I have..... Have to see how long it takes me. I was riding a pissy gear of 32/20 which was good for the climbing and single track but weak as piss on the flats..... need to find a happy compromise.
W then headed out for a few cans of Sapporo beer and a meal of Wagu at Chocolate Buddha with Gav and Mister Sister and their partners.... good meal but the waiter was a fukn knob..... that's what puts people off dining ya tool!
Anyhow happy trails!

No comments: