Friday, October 3, 2008

Pumped

Ok all ready for tomorrow. Bike is just on ready and the car is packed. Got a early start and a hunch it might be a bit on the wet side if this afternoon's downpours are anything to go by. Looking forward to the Yowie and giving it a dig..... should be interesting.
A package arrived today and like everyone I love packages in the mail. It was my stuff from Twin 6 which I was glad to see cause I needed some new socks and I had to get a Deluxe Jersey. Ordered last week and here this week from the US. Cant complain cause I have had stuff on back order through the Australian distributor and still no joy after a couple of months..... makes me think that I will only order direct.




Wool at the right length and the right colour!

Hit the local system last night with NZ Gav and took him through some local trails that well, shouldn't be ridden but when they are primed for big wheels who can refuse a tipple on them. Invited Jason from Epix but he had other ideas with skinny tires and the Tour of the Burbs. We had some of the best riding in a long time and with smiles from ear to ear and the weather was spot on at 23 C and no wind. Even cracked a couple of cold brews once home.
The legs and lungs enjoyed working together so I am hoping they agree to work together tomorrow!
Happy trails!

1 comment:

Jason Jackson said...

Good luck tomorrow. New duds always helps!