Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Roubaix



So Cancellara gets his double in 7 days. Boonen was in my words creeping, looks like it could be a has been situation (sorry to all you Boonen fans out there). I was hopeful big George would get up, but he too might have had his day. The aussies gave good representation including Mitch Docker from Melbourne who was in the early break, good to see local boy doing us proud.



It was a good night to catch up with mates over a few beers, fritz, and some sausages, belgium style (I omitted the sour crout). We even had A Sunday in Hell before the main event showing the Cannibal himself smashing the cobbles. Craig was looking fit, really fit, makes me a bit jealous really but shows me there is still life post children involving bikes!
Happy trails

No comments: