Friday, July 4, 2008

das cold

Well I new if I burnt the candle at both ends a little to much I would pay for it big time. I headed out on Monday for a roller ski session and was feeling fantastic cruising along. Towards the end of the session I got caught out in a rain storm and got pretty wet and cold. I had been feeling tired for at least a week and needing to nap heaps on the couch. So I woke up the next day feeling under the weather with a scratchy throat. This has now progressed into one hell of a nasty head cold. So the last few days I have been trying to od on Vitamin C and Berocca's to help the immune system fight off the evil cold. This being said I am going to miss the opening race I had planned at Falls Creek this weekend. Not to worry much better to get over this cold than make it worse by skiing.
And just to cheer myself I thought I will post the usual friday pic with a few extra ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.