Monday, July 7, 2008

Le tour

Well Tour time is here again and I cant but get addicted to snoozn on the couch and watching the live stage. It will be a interesting race this year and it will not be over till the fat lady sings. Had a mate (footy and golf head....who doesn't really understand cycling that well) ring me yesterday and said bet you wish you had foxtel right now (Cable TV for overseas readers). I asked why and he said that there was some le tour action on the box. I looked at the time (it was 6 pm) and said sure but I could watch it for free on the local station SBS. I started pissing myself laughing. He was slightly deflated that with no effort I had put a pin in his balloon.
Gerro has a started a blog on his website which might be worth a read to those into the grand old tour.... just hopes he keeps it going for the whole race this year.
Other news to hand is that my cold is almost over and just in time cause I have reason to believe that the heavens will start to puke snow from this afternoon which means the madness of skiing will invade my life for the next few weeks. Fingers crossed and judging by the darkening skies outside my window rain is not far off.

No comments: