Tuesday, July 1, 2008

stuck

So I am stuck at working on Sunday not enjoying my day at all. My two partners in crime which had just finished work have gone home and hooked up and gone riding send me this little video of them riding the trails

Mates they love to cheer you up!

Updating the week that has been and gone. Happy to say I am back on the skis (rollering on the road and paths) and am happy with my early form. Much further ahead than I thought I was going to be. I have a nice 10 km loop for a enjoyable 1 hrs work out and have done that twice in the last few days. Looks like by the weekend or mid next week I can get some snow time with the predictions of the weather. But still plenty of work to do in the next month to get me to a reasonable level for some racing providing the snow holds (sounds like some freaky winter road trips ahead this season to chase the snow).
The last 2 days at work have been humbling as we have a guy who was skittled on Beach Rd on Saturday who has sustained a spinal injury.... makes you realise how lucky you are to come home at the end of riding on the roads!
happy trails

No comments: